Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Welcome

Starting something is always nerve wracking for me. I feel like there's a lot of pressure to set the right precedence with your first impression, so I'll spend days, weeks, or months trying to come up with the perfect introduction to set me up for success in my, and everyone else's, eyes. I'll spend that time doing "research", which is my fancy word for procrastination, to figure out how someone else who is successful and whom I admire has done it. I like doing research because it means I get to read other people's thoughts and see their ideas, but ultimately, that's not the point. These are my thoughts, my ideas, and my message. I feel like there's validity in them and a message that needs to be heard. It doesn't matter how anyone else has done this, this is about my journey and it starts today.

I'm Corey. This is my blog, DIY dressage.

1 comment: